SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Role Overview:
In line with our commercial growth strategy, we are recruiting ambitions, motivated and tenacious sales people to join our growing sales team.
The objective is to collaborate and contribute to business objectives
- Experience in Sales desired but not essential
- Comfortable and skilled at building rapport and closing business over the telephone
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Computer literate (familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable but not essential, able to use MS Office Suite products)
- Good Team Player
- Motivated by success
- Keen interest in Sport can be advantageous but is not essential
- Tenacious and hard working (a successful person will spend an average of 2 hours on the telephone during a working day)
- Outgoing and personable
- Corporate and well-presented
Place and time of work
Hospitality Finder HQ. Ground Floor Ascot House, 22-24 Albion Place, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone ME14 5DZ
08:45 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday
08:45 – 17:00 Fridays.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to HR@hospitalityfinder.co.uk and a member of our team will be in touch.